Please note, the second stage of the GROM airdrop was cancelled. If you have questions regarding this, please reach out to the grom team on telegram or by sending an email to [email protected]. Traders will still receive the GRB (GR-Protection) that was frozen during the 1st stage by 23:59 UTC 30th June 2021.
For the next 3 Months, traders can benefit from an ongoing GROM airdrop.
To qualify, traders need to buy and hold Grom (Ticker - GR).
We will be taking snapshots of the Grom balances held by traders. If you hold Grom during the airdrop period, you will automatically be eligible as long as eligibility criteria as stated in the T&Cs are fulfilled.
Every trader will receive 100 GR-Protection and 200 GR2-Protection+ for each 1 Grom held during the screenshots. There will be no supply restrictions during this airdrop.
Snapshot: 15th March 00:01 UTC
S̵n̵a̵p̵s̵h̵o̵t̵:̵ ̵2̵9̵t̵h̵ ̵J̵u̵n̵e̵ ̵ ̵0̵0̵:̵0̵1̵ ̵U̵T̵C̵ ̵
After the first snapshot, all airdropped tokens will be locked for transfer, trading and withdrawals until 23:59 UTC on 30th June 2021.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") apply to the airdrop program presented by the Grom project ("Grom") on their website. During the course of the airdrop, Grom plans to distribute "GRB" and "GRB2" tokens to Exchange users holding a minimum of 1 GR token. The Grom “GR”, “GRB” and "GRB2-Protection+" tokens are ERC-20 tokens on the Ethereum blockchain.
2. The exchange may update, change, replace or cancel these Terms at any time without prior notice.
3. The airdrop program will be conducted in two snapshot stages.
1st Snapshot: You must have GR tokens in your Exchange wallet at 00:01 UTC on 15th March 2021. A snapshot of your GR token holding will be taken at this time;
2̵n̵d̵ ̵S̵n̵a̵p̵s̵h̵o̵t̵:̵ ̵T̵h̵e̵ ̵u̵s̵e̵r̵'̵s̵ ̵a̵v̵e̵r̵a̵g̵e̵ ̵b̵a̵l̵a̵n̵c̵e̵ ̵w̵i̵l̵l̵ ̵b̵e̵ ̵u̵s̵e̵d̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵a̵l̵l̵o̵c̵a̵t̵e̵ ̵a̵i̵r̵d̵r̵o̵p̵ ̵t̵o̵k̵e̵n̵s̵.̵ ̵T̵h̵i̵s̵ ̵m̵e̵a̵n̵s̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵u̵s̵e̵r̵'̵s̵ ̵b̵a̵l̵a̵n̵c̵e̵s̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵G̵R̵ ̵o̵n̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵m̵o̵m̵e̵n̵t̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵0̵0̵-̵0̵1̵ ̵U̵T̵C̵ ̵1̵5̵t̵h̵ ̵M̵a̵r̵c̵h̵ ̵+̵ ̵u̵s̵e̵r̵'̵s̵ ̵b̵a̵l̵a̵n̵c̵e̵s̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵G̵R̵ ̵o̵n̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵m̵o̵m̵e̵n̵t̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵0̵0̵-̵0̵1̵ ̵U̵T̵C̵ ̵2̵9̵t̵h̵ ̵J̵u̵n̵e̵ ̵w̵i̵l̵l̵ ̵b̵e̵ ̵a̵d̵d̵e̵d̵ ̵u̵p̵ ̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵d̵i̵v̵i̵d̵e̵d̵ ̵b̵y̵ ̵t̵w̵o̵.̵ ̵T̵h̵e̵ ̵a̵v̵e̵r̵a̵g̵e̵ ̵w̵i̵l̵l̵ ̵b̵e̵ ̵u̵s̵e̵d̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵a̵l̵l̵o̵c̵a̵t̵e̵ ̵a̵i̵r̵d̵r̵o̵p̵ ̵G̵R̵B̵2̵ ̵t̵o̵k̵e̵n̵s̵.̵
3.1. Snapshot Scope: Bitcoin.com Exchange Main Accounts, Trading Accounts, Incompleted GR sell orders (only unsold amount of GR will be taken into account) will be subject to the snapshot. Incompleted GR buy orders or withdrawn assets will not be eligible for the accounting. Please operate prudently.
4. Each Exchange user will receive 100 GRB tokens and 200 GRB2 tokens per 1 GR token held in your Exchange wallet. All GR tokens purchased by Exchange users will be transferred to Exchange users as GRB and GRB2 tokens. Qualifying GRB tokens from the first snapshot will be distributed by 00:01 UTC on 30th March 2021.
5. All GRB tokens distributed will be locked for transfer, trading, and withdrawals until 23:59 UTC on 30th June 2021. All the restrictions will be lifted by 23:59 UTC on 30th June 2021. All terms and conditions following 30th June 2021 applicable to the GRB and GRB2 tokens are between the Exchange user and Grom, not the Exchange.
6. Following the airdrop, the Exchange will only provide customer services to those users who maintain their GRB wallet holding on the Exchange. The Exchange is not liable or responsible for the fulfilment of the GRB airdrop by Grom. If any Exchange User does not receive their tokens by the stated airdrop time, Exchange users must contact the Grom team to rectify.
Each Exchange User must be at least 18 years of age;
Register on the website; and
Not be a resident or "person" of the following countries: United States, Afghanistan, American Samoa, The Bahamas, Botswana, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guam, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, Puerto Rico, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, US Virgin Islands, Yemen. A country may be added or removed from the list of supported countries for any duration. This is set at our discretion.
8. These terms and conditions do not apply to any promotion outside of the exchange.bitcoin.com. Standard terms and conditions as found on the website exchange.bitcoin.com apply.
9. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or about it shall be governed by and construed in all respects following Bahamas law.