To celebrate the snowy or not so snowy holidays, we are hosting a meme contest, and we are rewarding the best crypto meme creators with some $ for this occasion! Your goal is to share the funniest and most interesting crypto meme. Let's roll up your sleeves and get creative!
The contest starts on December 27th, 16:00 UTC and ends on December 31th at 23:59 UTC.
How does the competition work?
The steps to qualify are:
Retweet the announcement tweet with the quote: “ FMFW.io #crypto meme contest #fmfwiocontest"
Share your meme in a comment/tweet under the announcement post.
Follow the FMFW.io Twitter account.
Have an FMFW.io Exchange account.
Free the Money - Free the World, and let's have some fun on the way!
Terms and Conditions apply.
1. The prize is announced individually for each Meme Contest.
2. Participants will have to retweet the announcement post and share their meme as a comment/tweet under the announcement post.
3. The top 5 memes with the most likes will be the winners, and they will be contacted on Twitter within 24 hours after the contest has ended.
4. Winners will need to provide their email addresses same as these to register on FMFW.io Exchange. Our team will never ask you for any amount of money or information other than your email address on the exchange.
5. We will contact the winners via Twitter, so please don't change your Twitter handle for 48 hours after the contest has ended.
6. If a winner doesn't respond within 3 days after the contest has ended, they will not be eligible for the prize, and another winner will be chosen from the rest of the participants.
7. The prizes are usually paid out within 3 weeks after the contest has ended. If there is any delay, we will notify the winners on Twitter.